Single Board Computer
- NXP Layerscape® processor
- up to 1.8 GHz
- up to 8 cores
- Packet processing engine
- 1x 64-bit DDR4 up to 2.1GT/s ECC support
- 4x 1 Gigabit Ethernet
- 3x PCIe M.2
- 2x 10 Gbit/s SFP+
- up to 64 GB eMMC
- 2x USB 3.0
High performance Single Board Computer with extensive connectivity features.
- Small form factor, perfect for custom routers and firewalls
- Featuring NXP Layerscape® processors based on Arm® Cortex®-A53 and Cortex®-A72.
- Hardware network traffic processing engine
- Easy to expand thanks to PCIe M.2 connectors
Utilize the full power of WHLE-LS1 Layerscape® processor
Processor with up to 8 cores, up to 1.8 GHz per core. Capable of real-time computation. Comes in two variants - the powerful LS1026/46 with DPAA, or the energy efficient LS1048/88 with DPAA2.
Capable of delivering over 45,000 CoreMark® with SmartNIC features.
WHLE-LS1 - Specification
NXP Layerscape® SoC variants:
|Memory||1x SO-DIMM socket supporting DDR4 SDRAM with ECC (up to 2100 MT/s)|
|Power supply||12 V DC, 7 A, 2.5 x 5.5 mm barrel connector|
|Dimensions||130 x 130 mm|
Whale is applicable for
- Embedded systems with advanced I/O needs
- Power-constrained networking and Packet Analysis
- Wired and Wireless Routing
- Virtualized Networks
- Industrial applications
- Smart Factory
- Automotive and Machine Control
- Edge Compute nodes