RCHD-PF-EVAL - EVALUATION BOARD
The Conclusive RCHD-PF-EVAL Carrier Board is compatible with an entire RCHD-PF System On Module family.
It includes standard peripheral connectors and can be placed inside a PC using the PCIeSend a request
- 1x 10GbE SFP+
- 2x 1GbE RJ-45
- 1x PCIe M.2 Key-M x1
- 1x PCIe M.2 Key-E x1
- 1x HDMI
- 1x PCIe x1 edge card connector
- 1x micro USB-B console
- 1x micro USB-AB OTG
- 5x general purpose switch
- 1x Raspberry Pi compatible GPIO header
- 1x JTAG+UART+I2C developer connector
- 1x 12V jack power input
- 1x Molex power input
- 1x CR2032 RTC battery holder
RCHD-PF-EVAL – Evaluation Board
The Conclusive Engineering RCHD-PF-EVAL Evaluation Boardis a daughterboard for the Orchid RCHD-PF System on Module.
It breaks out the RCHD-PF’s features to industry-standard connectors. It is also a technological demonstration of RCHD-PF’s feature expansion capabilities, and provides a base development platform that allows an easy start with the diminutive SoM.
The RCHD-PF-EVAL can also be connected as a device to a standard PCIe port using an edge connector, and fits into standard PC cases and motherboards.
RCHD-PF Orchid Evaluation Board - Specification
Orchid Evaluation Board is applicable for
- Operational Technology and Industrial Control Systems
- Imaging and Video Processing
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Industrial Automation
- Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning (AI/ML)
- Aerospace and Defense
- Wireline Access Networks
- Cellular Infrastructure